Learn more about this opening
Packaging Line Lead
Company: Sentrx Animal Care
Position Title: Packaging Line Lead
Position Type: Full-time, Entry Level
Wage: $34,000/year + Benefits and Bonus Opportunity
Location: 570 W 1700 S, Suite 1400, SLC, UT 84115
Sentrx Animal Care develops and manufactures revolutionary veterinary care products and transforms biotechnologies into easy-to-use care solutions that promote the long-term well-being of animals. The company’s focus is on hyaluronic acid-based products to accelerate wound healing and alleviate symptoms of common chronic diseases. This opening is for a full-time, benefitted position starting November 1st, 2021.
- Manage daily production team (0-7 people) activities including employee’s time, attendance, and performance
- Complete all required documentation daily
- Prepare production floor on a daily basis for production activities
- Train production employees as necessary
- Oversee production process on a day-to-day basis to ensure production schedule is being met
- Participate in team or department meetings
- Report daily production rates to Production Manager
- Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to; inventory management, assisting in shipment preparation, and warehouse organization, or other duties as deemed by supervisor.
- GED or Associates degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years leading teams of 3 or more people
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Ability to stay organized and deal with multiple priorities at once
- Ability to direct personnel to accomplish daily work efficiently
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Teams is desirable
Requirements: Regular attendance and a neat appearance are expected. Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. may be required.